Terms and Conditions
1. Governing Provisions: All Aparna Biosciences Corporation (AparnaBio) products are sold and shipped subject to these Terms and Conditions, unless modified by a quotation issued by AparnaBio or an agreement signed by both AparnaBio and the customer. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other written document or oral discussion including terms or conditions appearing on a purchase order issued by the customer.
2. Product Safety: AparnaBio manufactures products for research use by qualified individuals. These products may contain chemicals that may be harmful if misused. Customers are responsible for reviewing and following the instructions included in the product protocols and MSDS that accompany the product. Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding the safe use of AparnaBio products. We recommend our products be used in accordance with the NIH guidelines developed for genetic research and research involving experimental animals.
3. Warranties: AparnaBio products are warranted to meet or exceed the stated specifications for the usable life of the product defined as either the expiration date for the product or six months from the date of receipt for those products not carrying an expiration date. This warranty is void if the customer has altered or misused the product or failed to store the product as recommended. The warranty does not include defects or failures associated with materials supplied to AparnaBio by the customer. AparnaBio disclaims any and all responsibility for any injury or damage which may be caused by the failure of the buyer or any other person to use these products in accordance with the conditions outlined herein. Mirus Bio's sole obligation and the customer's sole remedy are limited to free replacement of products that fail to meet our minimum performance specifications. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. APARNABIO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SUITABILITY, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE. APARNBIO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE FAILURE OF APARNABIO PRODUCTS TO PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATED SPECIFICATIONS. AparnaBio is not liable for any loss, damages or penalties resulting from delays in manufacturing or delivery of products or services. This warranty applies to all products and services offered by AparnaBio including catalog products, bulk products, custom products and custom services. Unless otherwise agreed, all technical assistance and information is provided free of charge and we make no warranty regarding the accuracy or utility of such information or assistance.
4. Patents: Certain applications of AparnaBIo products may require licenses from other parties. Determining the existence and scope of such third party intellectual property is the responsibility of the customer. Purchase of the product provides the customer with a limited non-transferable license under any AparnaBio patents or patent applications to use the product for internal research unless there is a written limitation to this license in the product literature. The customer is responsible for carefully reviewing the product literature and respecting any limitations to this license, e.g. limitations for commercial use or research by for-profit institutions.
5. Authorized Use: AparnaBio products are sold for the exclusive and non-transferable use of the purchaser. Products may not be repackaged or resold to others except with the written permission of AparnaBio.
6. Orders, Shipment and Delivery: Purchase orders placed before 4:00 pm Eastern Time (US) will be shipped that day. Orders placed on Friday will ship on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday. In certain circumstances when shipment would be expected to arrive on a holiday shipment may be delayed. Orders for regularly stocked items may only be cancelled prior to shipment of the order. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the customer's invoice. Orders are shipped by Federal Express. Unless agreed upon in writing, all shipments are free carrier (FCA) our facility in Rockville, Maryland. Costs for transportation and risk of loss transfer to the buyer upon delivery to the carrier. The customer is responsible for any tariffs, duties or taxes associated with international shipments.
7. Copyright and Trademarks: All content contained in printed materials or on the AparnaBio website is the copyright of AparnaBio unless specifically identified otherwise. Trademarks referenced herein are either registered trademarks of AparnaBio or third party trademarks, which are the property of their respective owners. All rights are reserved. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to use copyrighted material or trademarks of AparnaBio.
8. Payment Terms: All sales are net 30 days of invoice in U.S. dollars unless other terms are agreed to in writing by AparnaBio. Prices are subject to change without notice. AparnaBio accepts the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Mail payments to:
Aparna Biosciences Corp. 12111 Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 Attention: Accounts.
9. Returns: AparnaBio must authorize all product returns. Customers wishing to return a product should contact us at email@example.com. Product that we confirm damaged, incomplete or do not meet our minimum written specifications will be replaced per our warranty (see above) providing such notice is received from the original purchaser within 30 days of receipt of the product. Customers may contact AparnaBio to cancel an order after shipment or return a product that meets our minimum written specifications. AparnaBio must authorize these returns. Products must be unopened and returned in their original, intact condition. The customer must bear the cost of shipping the product back to AparnaBio under the conditions specified by AparnaBio. All such returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.